International Friends Program
I am trying to start an international penpal program for children of all ages and need your input. I have two schools near me (an elementary and a high school) that I'm talking to right now about getting their students involved with this new idea. However, I don't have any ideas of which schools to contact in other countries - your countries. Does anyone have any elementary, secondary, or high schools in their areas that they'd like to suggest me contacting? (And, do the schools have a website that I could visit?)
If you have any contacts for these schools and wish to share them with me, so that American children and international children can become friends and share cultures and languages, please let me know by commenting below.
No comment given.
- that was true happiness
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?
- If you want learn chinese or interested chinese culture,you can contact me via skype.My skype:Jamie-xian
- what do you know about Russia ?:)
- is there any spanish group for making progress ?