Where to start?
Thai is totally different from my native language (Tagalog) and English. What should I learn first? The alphabet, vocabulary, grammar? I'm confused with so much materials I have at the moment and I don't know where to start.
The first step of learning is listening. You should learn Thai vocabularies in dailylife .
you can find them on youtube.
Or you may start with The alphabet ก-ฮ (44) after that learn vocab .
Thank you Petch and Pep Gard! I am currently memorizing the alphabet and learning some Thai words. However, I am still uncertain I am on the right track since no one is correcting my tone -_-
Hi Sorry to intercept your topic, May i know why does some of the thai alphabet have same name as word?
How does thai alphabet form word?
Like in english???A B C to X Y Z???
Would appreciate your comment, thanks in advance
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥
- Seeking French and/or Mandarin Language Exchange (Native English)
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday
- How to practise Irish accent(English