Where to start?
Thai is totally different from my native language (Tagalog) and English. What should I learn first? The alphabet, vocabulary, grammar? I'm confused with so much materials I have at the moment and I don't know where to start.
The first step of learning is listening. You should learn Thai vocabularies in dailylife .
you can find them on youtube.
Or you may start with The alphabet ก-ฮ (44) after that learn vocab .
Thank you Petch and Pep Gard! I am currently memorizing the alphabet and learning some Thai words. However, I am still uncertain I am on the right track since no one is correcting my tone -_-
Hi Sorry to intercept your topic, May i know why does some of the thai alphabet have same name as word?
How does thai alphabet form word?
Like in english???A B C to X Y Z???
Would appreciate your comment, thanks in advance
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion