Where to start?
Thai is totally different from my native language (Tagalog) and English. What should I learn first? The alphabet, vocabulary, grammar? I'm confused with so much materials I have at the moment and I don't know where to start.
The first step of learning is listening. You should learn Thai vocabularies in dailylife .
you can find them on youtube.
Or you may start with The alphabet ก-ฮ (44) after that learn vocab .
Thank you Petch and Pep Gard! I am currently memorizing the alphabet and learning some Thai words. However, I am still uncertain I am on the right track since no one is correcting my tone -_-
Hi Sorry to intercept your topic, May i know why does some of the thai alphabet have same name as word?
How does thai alphabet form word?
Like in english???A B C to X Y Z???
Would appreciate your comment, thanks in advance
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?