Where to start?
Thai is totally different from my native language (Tagalog) and English. What should I learn first? The alphabet, vocabulary, grammar? I'm confused with so much materials I have at the moment and I don't know where to start.
The first step of learning is listening. You should learn Thai vocabularies in dailylife .
you can find them on youtube.
Or you may start with The alphabet ก-ฮ (44) after that learn vocab .
Thank you Petch and Pep Gard! I am currently memorizing the alphabet and learning some Thai words. However, I am still uncertain I am on the right track since no one is correcting my tone -_-
Hi Sorry to intercept your topic, May i know why does some of the thai alphabet have same name as word?
How does thai alphabet form word?
Like in english???A B C to X Y Z???
Would appreciate your comment, thanks in advance
- Impara l'Italiano ,cucinando!Modi di dire legati al cibo: VESTIRSI A CIPOLLA.
- How often do you go to the gym?
- How to read DNA?
- Mi presentación
- I need your help in my English.
- coming weekend !
- Russian short stories
- How to prevent some boring people harassment
- Why do adults avoid painting?
- To learn new foreign language