chetan raj
Speaking Russian...

Hello My lovely dear russian friends...

i know how to read russian alphabets. How can i able to speak russian fluently?

Please anyone help me.

My skype is chetan-raj 

Nov 7, 2012 11:51 AM
Comments · 8

I started with self-study. I used a great book called "Да, я говорю по России" but there are many others. 

January 16, 2015

I want to learn English. I can help you to learn Russian, and you help me to learn English. ok?

January 16, 2015

Ever wonder why some languages are harder for adults to learn than others? The researchers point out that languages contain what linguists call a “kernel lexicon,” meaning a list of words that constitute 75 percent of the written language. If you know those words, you can make out much of the literature. These also are the words least likely to change even as the language morphs.

The kernel lexicon for English is less than 2,400 words. If you know them you can read 75 percent of the text. The kernel lexicon for Russian is about 24,000 words. So, even though the whole of the English language has about 600,000 words and Russian has considerably less than half of that, without the crucial 21,000 kernel words, most Russian writing would be largely incomprehensible.

<em>From: http://www.insidescience.org/content/massive-study-shows-how-languages-change/2096</em>;

November 4, 2014

Hi, I'm from Russia. I want to know how old you for interesting dialogue. To find a common topic of conversation. please write

November 4, 2014

Hi chetan raj ! I would recommend you to go to Goa state .There are a lot of Russians to practise russian. 

October 13, 2014
Show more