My name's Youssef, and I was using the Italki website since a long time. I am a native speaker in Arabic, and I do speak English and French to communicate and teach my language Arabic. I would like to start with German, actually and for real. I was thinking to learn it at the first time, but I found some difficutlies, because it's too different and also it has lots of things that I have no idea how to learn them with someone who can explain to me. But, I feel better now, I feel I can learn this language, I like its sound and I like people when they speak it. Another thing, German is famous language such as English, Spanish, French...
- تعلم اللغه الفرنسيه
- Hallo Leute
- The durian - do you love it or hate it?
- Nominative/Accusative/Dative/Genative Cases in German
- beginner in japanese
- big or small.? (generally) and why.
- WhatsApp for Mac OS X?
- Are there any fairy tales about phoenix in your country?
- What do you think of Indonesia?
- pronunciation rules in Russian