My name's Youssef, and I was using the Italki website since a long time. I am a native speaker in Arabic, and I do speak English and French to communicate and teach my language Arabic. I would like to start with German, actually and for real. I was thinking to learn it at the first time, but I found some difficutlies, because it's too different and also it has lots of things that I have no idea how to learn them with someone who can explain to me. But, I feel better now, I feel I can learn this language, I like its sound and I like people when they speak it. Another thing, German is famous language such as English, Spanish, French...
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?
- How do you build your vocabulary?
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- if let you suggest book for kids,如果让你推荐几本书给孩子们