My name's Youssef, and I was using the Italki website since a long time. I am a native speaker in Arabic, and I do speak English and French to communicate and teach my language Arabic. I would like to start with German, actually and for real. I was thinking to learn it at the first time, but I found some difficutlies, because it's too different and also it has lots of things that I have no idea how to learn them with someone who can explain to me. But, I feel better now, I feel I can learn this language, I like its sound and I like people when they speak it. Another thing, German is famous language such as English, Spanish, French...
- Looking for Japanese Language Buddies!
- People who speak more than one language fluently, what language do you think in?
- Spanish lang.
- Dear Mandarin - English Students
- how to improve Korea language?
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing