My name's Youssef, and I was using the Italki website since a long time. I am a native speaker in Arabic, and I do speak English and French to communicate and teach my language Arabic. I would like to start with German, actually and for real. I was thinking to learn it at the first time, but I found some difficutlies, because it's too different and also it has lots of things that I have no idea how to learn them with someone who can explain to me. But, I feel better now, I feel I can learn this language, I like its sound and I like people when they speak it. Another thing, German is famous language such as English, Spanish, French...
- Dire Straits
- Why so many Latin American countries are ranked as the most violent countries in the world?
- Pro und Kontra (Sozialversicherung in Deutschland)
- qual é a idade em que a pessoa pode ser punida por crimes em seu país?
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might