A Real Bookworm
I love reading.
How long was your book hangover? and for which book?
For me, after I see a good anime, I get hangover for a night, some even last 3 days.
And forcing worked for me to get out of it.
Well, the fiction I read was Eragon series and 'Left Behind' book.
This happened in other situations too. When I am learning about some people's lives. When I am seeing some people. When I am reading some entries, etc.
Recently I read one story written by my classmate for 'Creative Writing' class. It's about addictions. It talked to me a lot, how I was. Well, now I am fine. Anime is such an addiction!
Boy. He is better in real life. (Sorry, not me) :)
I just hope that he will be able to support you, be a friend to cry out all your worries to, be a father to console and help you regain your composure and make you what you have to be. :)
- Películas en español?
- The friends is really funny
- Częste błędy - lata / Common mistakes - years
- For learning English
- What makes human language unique?
- Who we are?
- Would you like to leave your native country?
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?