Site Feedback

Tips to prevent hair fall

Some natural ways to prevent hair fall that really worked for me.

1.Apply warm green tea on your scalp and leave it on for 30-45 minutes and then rinse.

2.Massage your hair with natural oil(warm) or get someone to do it for you.This will help stimulate good circulation.

3.Apply egg white one hour before shampooing.Its a natural conditioner.

4.Ground and soaked fenugreek seeds with lemon juice to remove dandruff.

5.Eat a lot of fruits and veggies rich in vitamins and minerals. Almost all the fruits helps you stay healthy.

5.Drink water and keep your body hydrated. This keeps you healthy and fit.

6.Meditation/yoga also helps.

I feel this is a better way to prevent hair fall rather than using expensive cosmetics that may contain harmful chemicals.

Share:

Comments

I'm sure your hair is luxurious.

Thanks for your post:))

Thank you for your comments. I'll post more remedies on hair care and also skin care as soon as they turn out well. Thank you.

Hey nice to know.

If I apply these, can I really get improvment on my hair?

Yes it really works. Just keep your body hydrated. Apply egg white once or twice a month. Meditation/yoga is a must to reduce stress beacuse it increases hair fall. 

Thank you very much! Could you please specify what kind of oil is best for hair. I have heard that Indian woman apply the coconut oil on wet hair to prevent the hair loss. What kind of natural oil would you suggest?

I would suggest warm coconut oil or olive oil. You can try aamla oil (oil extracted from gooseberries ) if available. 

We Indians ( actually not all) use coconut oil on wet hair to detangle hair and only if we don't have time to dry our hair. 

Thank you.

What shoould I use with egg? I once used egg with mustard oil and yougurt. What do you say?

Just egg white will do.

I haven't tried it with mustard oil and yougurt so I dunno what the result is.  I'l let you know after I try it.

Add a comment