Seeking American-based native Mandarin speaking teacher
I'm currently studying chinese in beijing and returning to the US next week. I will be in the US for 6 weeks and want to continue studtying 1-2 hours daily over Skype.
--Live in North America. Skype between US and China doesn't work well now.
--Be a native Mandarin speaker born and raised in mainland China.
--Be a qualified, experienced teacher.
--Be reasonably flexible with time (I can be flexible too).
I am NOT seeking a language exchange or language partner.
I tried searching for teachers but could not find filter by current location.
No comment given.
- master dissertation
- CAREER DECISION.
- Thanksgiving day :) el youm el shokr ..:)
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?