Seeking American-based native Mandarin speaking teacher
I'm currently studying chinese in beijing and returning to the US next week. I will be in the US for 6 weeks and want to continue studtying 1-2 hours daily over Skype.
--Live in North America. Skype between US and China doesn't work well now.
--Be a native Mandarin speaker born and raised in mainland China.
--Be a qualified, experienced teacher.
--Be reasonably flexible with time (I can be flexible too).
I am NOT seeking a language exchange or language partner.
I tried searching for teachers but could not find filter by current location.
No comment given.
- how to learn any language ?
- there is any one to learn English Language I can speak with learners also
- how to make a foreign girlfriend 怎么交个外国女朋友
- How to read English?
- Looking for help in French! I can help you with English!
- How can we learn new language in best way?
- The latest french songs
- الغة العربية
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?