The wittiest, funniest, or snarkiest one-liners you've ever said or heard.
A one-liner is a joke that's delivered in a line.
Maybe in a conversation someone said it, as quick as a flash, maybe he was quoting a famous remark, paraphrasing it, or made it up on his own. Maybe this person is you. What is the wittiest, funniest, or snarkiest one-liner you've ever said or heard?
I will start with mine.
On the starting day of highschool, our English teacher asked us to go in front of the class and introduce ourselves in English. I was asked by a classmate if I had any motto. My response was this:
"My family's motto is 'always improve', but we're working on a better version of it."
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?
- A question
- The best way to learn a language
- Losing confidence and starting again with French or other language