The wittiest, funniest, or snarkiest one-liners you've ever said or heard.
A one-liner is a joke that's delivered in a line.
Maybe in a conversation someone said it, as quick as a flash, maybe he was quoting a famous remark, paraphrasing it, or made it up on his own. Maybe this person is you. What is the wittiest, funniest, or snarkiest one-liner you've ever said or heard?
I will start with mine.
On the starting day of highschool, our English teacher asked us to go in front of the class and introduce ourselves in English. I was asked by a classmate if I had any motto. My response was this:
"My family's motto is 'always improve', but we're working on a better version of it."
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?