The wittiest, funniest, or snarkiest one-liners you've ever said or heard.
A one-liner is a joke that's delivered in a line.
Maybe in a conversation someone said it, as quick as a flash, maybe he was quoting a famous remark, paraphrasing it, or made it up on his own. Maybe this person is you. What is the wittiest, funniest, or snarkiest one-liner you've ever said or heard?
I will start with mine.
On the starting day of highschool, our English teacher asked us to go in front of the class and introduce ourselves in English. I was asked by a classmate if I had any motto. My response was this:
"My family's motto is 'always improve', but we're working on a better version of it."
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses
- What’s better – Regular Collegeor correspondence courses?
- هر چه می خواهد دل تنگت بگو..