The wittiest, funniest, or snarkiest one-liners you've ever said or heard.
A one-liner is a joke that's delivered in a line.
Maybe in a conversation someone said it, as quick as a flash, maybe he was quoting a famous remark, paraphrasing it, or made it up on his own. Maybe this person is you. What is the wittiest, funniest, or snarkiest one-liner you've ever said or heard?
I will start with mine.
On the starting day of highschool, our English teacher asked us to go in front of the class and introduce ourselves in English. I was asked by a classmate if I had any motto. My response was this:
"My family's motto is 'always improve', but we're working on a better version of it."
- What's the taboo and superstition in your country?
- new friends
- How to succeed in IELTS Exam ?
- Studying in the U.S. Americans are not friendly as you might expect
- My Daily study english schedule. What do you think? How about your?
- “रुकावटें वे भयावह वस्तुएं हैं"
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.”
- Language exchange in barcelona!
- Brittish English exchange in Barcelona!