The wittiest, funniest, or snarkiest one-liners you've ever said or heard.
A one-liner is a joke that's delivered in a line.
Maybe in a conversation someone said it, as quick as a flash, maybe he was quoting a famous remark, paraphrasing it, or made it up on his own. Maybe this person is you. What is the wittiest, funniest, or snarkiest one-liner you've ever said or heard?
I will start with mine.
On the starting day of highschool, our English teacher asked us to go in front of the class and introduce ourselves in English. I was asked by a classmate if I had any motto. My response was this:
"My family's motto is 'always improve', but we're working on a better version of it."
- ¿Traducir o interpretar?
- My problem in English listening
- I'm having problem making out the difference between 'Here you go' and 'Here you are.' Are they the same?
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?