Howdy! I am wanting to put together a few groups on skype for anyone who is learning or speaks any the following languages (through voice and/or text, it doesn't matter):
I'd like to at least make some groups where only the target language is spoken, but we can make any kind of group, depending on who responds to this (for example, German-Spanish, English-Russian, Portuguese-French, etc).
Please add me on skype if you are interested! Also, tell me which languages you'd like to be part of, so I know which groups to create. :)
My skype: wokkabomb
See you there!
Hi there! That's a pretty good idea! I've been seeking a group like this to practice English through a language exchange for a long time. My native language is Portuguese and I'm currently learning English. I'm gonna add you on Skype right now! See you!
Hi< I'd like to speak German aslo. If you make one group call me. Ok
i am native Chinese speaker,i want to improve my spoken english ,so my skype Phoebe01021,add me ,thank you
très bien ! Je veux parle en francais-anglais. mon skype: chic_ning
Can I join with you??
Am a native Arabic speaker and am learning English, Italian.
I'm a native Spanish and English speaker. I'd be glad to help anyone who is interested in learning or improving them.
- Do you use the word 'message' as a verb?
- Which song of Taylor Swift do you like or is popular in America?
- What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
- Why America is the greatest country in the world ????!!!
- Which language is easier to learn? French or Spanish or German
- Improving my English skills
- How can we make our speaking faster with less problems?
- Hey,I want to learn English and Malay,can we be partners?
- Life with adventure, with adrenalin or harmonic life ?