Mom used to treat her hair with henna which is a hair dye but i recently read that henna is a natural conditioner too.
To make the henna paste grind the henna leaves and add lemon juice and tea extract to it and mix it well till you get a toothpaste like consistancy .
Apply the paste on hair and leave it undisturbed for 2-3 hours and wash your hair with warm water first and then cold water.
If you want to colour your hair don't add anything to the powder just mix it with warm water and apply it on hair after you leave it aside for 7 - 8 hours. Apply it on hair and wash after 2 or 3 hours.
In India henna is also used for body art mostly on an auspicious day.
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?