Mom used to treat her hair with henna which is a hair dye but i recently read that henna is a natural conditioner too.
To make the henna paste grind the henna leaves and add lemon juice and tea extract to it and mix it well till you get a toothpaste like consistancy .
Apply the paste on hair and leave it undisturbed for 2-3 hours and wash your hair with warm water first and then cold water.
If you want to colour your hair don't add anything to the powder just mix it with warm water and apply it on hair after you leave it aside for 7 - 8 hours. Apply it on hair and wash after 2 or 3 hours.
In India henna is also used for body art mostly on an auspicious day.
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .