Mom used to treat her hair with henna which is a hair dye but i recently read that henna is a natural conditioner too.
To make the henna paste grind the henna leaves and add lemon juice and tea extract to it and mix it well till you get a toothpaste like consistancy .
Apply the paste on hair and leave it undisturbed for 2-3 hours and wash your hair with warm water first and then cold water.
If you want to colour your hair don't add anything to the powder just mix it with warm water and apply it on hair after you leave it aside for 7 - 8 hours. Apply it on hair and wash after 2 or 3 hours.
In India henna is also used for body art mostly on an auspicious day.
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?
- Should teachers be able to change their italki names?
- What are Low and High Pitches in Japanese?
- What are some good textbooks?
- What are some good textbooks out there?