Mom used to treat her hair with henna which is a hair dye but i recently read that henna is a natural conditioner too.
To make the henna paste grind the henna leaves and add lemon juice and tea extract to it and mix it well till you get a toothpaste like consistancy .
Apply the paste on hair and leave it undisturbed for 2-3 hours and wash your hair with warm water first and then cold water.
If you want to colour your hair don't add anything to the powder just mix it with warm water and apply it on hair after you leave it aside for 7 - 8 hours. Apply it on hair and wash after 2 or 3 hours.
In India henna is also used for body art mostly on an auspicious day.
- help me to speak italian
- what you know about Russia?
- предложение о сотрудничестве
- Is it hard to balance work and language learning?
- written text by Joie or the text written by Joie
- If you have a very stingy boss, what would you do?
- Why movies are full of (f-word)?!
- Learning more about Deutsch
- Language Fluency?