Mom used to treat her hair with henna which is a hair dye but i recently read that henna is a natural conditioner too.
To make the henna paste grind the henna leaves and add lemon juice and tea extract to it and mix it well till you get a toothpaste like consistancy .
Apply the paste on hair and leave it undisturbed for 2-3 hours and wash your hair with warm water first and then cold water.
If you want to colour your hair don't add anything to the powder just mix it with warm water and apply it on hair after you leave it aside for 7 - 8 hours. Apply it on hair and wash after 2 or 3 hours.
In India henna is also used for body art mostly on an auspicious day.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Привет всем..учу английский
- Por favor..hay alguien con mucha paciencia y gana quien me puede ayudar en ingles.?
- teacher for a kid
- French earthling yearning for help !
- quien me ayuda en japones // any one can hepl me with japanese?
- what's your hobby?
- Start learning German