Poem :- STARTS AGAIN
If you are tired and the road seems long to you
If you realize that you have mistaken path
Do not let yourself run over the day and time
If life seems too absurd
If you're disappointed by too many things and too many people
Do not try to understand why
If you tried to love and to be useful
If you knew your limits and the poverty
Do not leave a task half done
If you look at the other reproachfully
If they are disappointed by you, angry
Do not revolt, do not ask them anything
For the tree buds and forget winter
As the twig blooms without asking why
For the bird builds its nest without thinking of the autumn
Because life is Hope and Restart
- Rosetta Stone vs college class?
- To visit HongKong looking for strangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- merhaba herkes
- learning Spanish
- English idioms
- Do relationships affect career?
- Do you enjoy poems? I am going to share some Spanish poems. Please give me some English poems that you know.
- that was true happiness
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?