Danish video lessons!!?
I just started to teach Danish on youtube, I was wondering if any would learn from my videos and what type of video lessons you guys want?
I would find them helpful :)
Well, it would be a good idea to make small dialogues and read them with a small pause so when we have them in mp3 we could repeat what you say.
-How can I help you?
-I would like to have a ticket for this movie.
And as the level become more difficult, you can make the dialogues more difficult and complex too!
Or you can make videos telling the names of:
-diffirent objects (like things we have in the house, things on the streets etc)
These are just some ideas :)
I wonder if you still use italki!
I will check your videos when I get home.
I'll checkout your videos shortly
Hey, I went to your channle to see these Danish videos and there are none uploaded. When will you upload?
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- forever english
- who can help me in syntax pleaseplease
- Finding japanese friends to speak in Japanese ou English.
- What are your favorite groups or singers?
- why people are greedy of money
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?