Danish video lessons!!?
I just started to teach Danish on youtube, I was wondering if any would learn from my videos and what type of video lessons you guys want?
I would find them helpful :)
Well, it would be a good idea to make small dialogues and read them with a small pause so when we have them in mp3 we could repeat what you say.
-How can I help you?
-I would like to have a ticket for this movie.
And as the level become more difficult, you can make the dialogues more difficult and complex too!
Or you can make videos telling the names of:
-diffirent objects (like things we have in the house, things on the streets etc)
These are just some ideas :)
I wonder if you still use italki!
I will check your videos when I get home.
I'll checkout your videos shortly
Hey, I went to your channle to see these Danish videos and there are none uploaded. When will you upload?
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?
- Which are the names of the seasons in your languaje?
- What's the meanning of "Would we be dealing directly with you in China?"
- British versus American English
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- Learning Article : How To Communicate Without Words
- how d you want people to treat you?
- Whatsapp group
- How do I better my Chinese speaking and listening?