Chinese Tutor (Cantonese and Mandarin) in Hong Kong or online
HELLO! I am native Chinese female language tutor and intercultural trainer (inHong Kong) -- for both Cantonese and Mandarin. Got Language Teaching certificates inHong KongUniversity,Hong KongBaptistUniversityandPekingNormalUniversity, Beijing Culture and Language University/HK Chinese University respectively. I am particularly experienced in teaching Chinese languages and culture to foreigners/expatriates. (Mainly English and Japanese speakers) Over 20 years teaching experience to individual, groups and classes. Languages speaking : Putonghua (Mandarin), Cantonese, English and Japanese. Students' Nationality: Chinese, American, British, Canadian, Indian, French, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Greek, Australian, German, Japanese and Korean etc. You are welcome to contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Your reply is much appreciated.
Both Live and online training are welcome!
No comment given.
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?
- Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?
- What country has the most interesting customs? (in your opinion)
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?