Love your enemies
In Luke 6:35, God says to us like this
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil."
And do you ever do that? What do you think about that?
Just like Kitkat comment. :P
Well, probably the most difficult thing for human beings is to love their enemies. And, talking honestly, should we? Those, who gave us only negative experience, perhaps treated with mockery and humiliation don't deseve any respect from our side, not talking about love.
However, what our hatred gives us apart from damaged neural system and spoiled mood? And, as it was proven numerously, when you wish your opponent smth bad, it always returns.
So, i think that it is better to forgive your enemies and wish them all the best.
Frankly speaking, I am struggling with it myself :)
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype
- Will foreigners "love me,love my dog"?
- How to get along with your good friend?