Love your enemies
In Luke 6:35, God says to us like this
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil."
And do you ever do that? What do you think about that?
Just like Kitkat comment. :P
Well, probably the most difficult thing for human beings is to love their enemies. And, talking honestly, should we? Those, who gave us only negative experience, perhaps treated with mockery and humiliation don't deseve any respect from our side, not talking about love.
However, what our hatred gives us apart from damaged neural system and spoiled mood? And, as it was proven numerously, when you wish your opponent smth bad, it always returns.
So, i think that it is better to forgive your enemies and wish them all the best.
Frankly speaking, I am struggling with it myself :)
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange
- English speakers hi
- Do you use the word 'message' as a verb?
- Which song of Taylor Swift do you like or is popular in America?
- What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
- Why America is the greatest country in the world ????!!!