Love your enemies
In Luke 6:35, God says to us like this
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil."
And do you ever do that? What do you think about that?
Just like Kitkat comment. :P
Well, probably the most difficult thing for human beings is to love their enemies. And, talking honestly, should we? Those, who gave us only negative experience, perhaps treated with mockery and humiliation don't deseve any respect from our side, not talking about love.
However, what our hatred gives us apart from damaged neural system and spoiled mood? And, as it was proven numerously, when you wish your opponent smth bad, it always returns.
So, i think that it is better to forgive your enemies and wish them all the best.
Frankly speaking, I am struggling with it myself :)
- A veces pienso que no consigo respuestas en mi posts porque mi Ingles es algo enredado?
- how did you learn English?
- Help me to study English, pls
- Help me please
- What was your favorite toy in childhood?
- Brief essay for those who want to improve their English and sound american :)
- Who can give me some information about Italian cuisine ...
- My little treasure Yuga
- Insan herseyden bikabilir mi yok?