sorry for disturbing you from the other edge of word, but I'm looking someone from Japan,
the reason is that I am a student of cultural history and anthropology, and now having one lecture which called Japan studies, so I need to find something who could help me about japan culture, because i need to prepare for an exam ,which will be soon,.
so if you're able to spend some time by chating with me and share your knowledges , then I am looking for your replay
No comment given.
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion