Native speakers of Lao required
Summary of tasks:
"Accurately transcribe spoken Lao. The main task involves listening to audio recordings in Lao speech and
typing out what is said or fixing the given Lao text to match the audio."
- Must have access to internet
- Must be able to type the Lao alphabet into Firefox web browsers
- Must be native speakers of Lao
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions
- Good English skills
- Attention to detail
Approximately 6 months
Pay is calculated on input
How to apply:
To be considered, please register your details with our AppenOnline and sit the Lao spelling test:
You will need to have an Internet connection with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox and Flash Player (links provided to install these).
Appen Butler Hill develops high quality speech and language technology solutions namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices. Our staff comprises linguists, IT professionals and Project Managers who collaborate to produce quality work in over 100 different languages for many of the world’s leading companies.
No comment given.
- How to study English ?
- How should I prepare for part 2 of the IELTS exam?
- Books for learning Japanese (Beginner)
- How to improve listening?
- an app for learning language by talk to the native
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?mes
- La difference entre à, en et dans