Date, Time & 2 groups
I have divided all of you into two groups:
Group 1: parposiak, Esraa Posts, toufik, Luis, Chia-Chun, Jen
Group 2: oss, Rachel, Akihiro, Kresentia, yagtash, Gulzar
Since I am a busy person I can only offer one possible time for each group.
Group 1: Sunday, 23th of December, 18:30 German time, (UTC+1)
Group 2: Sunday, 23th of December, 14:30, German time, (UTC+1)
Topics for you to prepare:
- describe yourself (name, age, home country, hobbies)
- explain to us why you are learning German
Please leave a short note under this post so that I know you have read it.
I read it.
aber vielleicht am 18.30 ummm das ist eine frage. ich wiesse nicht ob werde ich frei bin......
I got it ;)
Dear all, please note that this will not be a "lesson" as many people call it.
From the 2nd time on, I will prepare material for us to talk about. I only want to get to know you and your goals during our first meeting.
I will also take notes and give advice when necessary but other than that, this is for YOU to talk and help each other.
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner
- Words! Words! Words!
- Teachers giving up rights to content
- What did you do when you are in the highest level of boredom?
- Idéer för en novell
- Disadvantages of learning more than 2 languages