Date, Time & 2 groups
I have divided all of you into two groups:
Group 1: parposiak, Esraa Posts, toufik, Luis, Chia-Chun, Jen
Group 2: oss, Rachel, Akihiro, Kresentia, yagtash, Gulzar
Since I am a busy person I can only offer one possible time for each group.
Group 1: Sunday, 23th of December, 18:30 German time, (UTC+1)
Group 2: Sunday, 23th of December, 14:30, German time, (UTC+1)
Topics for you to prepare:
- describe yourself (name, age, home country, hobbies)
- explain to us why you are learning German
Please leave a short note under this post so that I know you have read it.
I read it.
aber vielleicht am 18.30 ummm das ist eine frage. ich wiesse nicht ob werde ich frei bin......
I got it ;)
Dear all, please note that this will not be a "lesson" as many people call it.
From the 2nd time on, I will prepare material for us to talk about. I only want to get to know you and your goals during our first meeting.
I will also take notes and give advice when necessary but other than that, this is for YOU to talk and help each other.
- Methods to learning Kanji
- Do you think this website is useful or not? why?
- El turismo es malo- pt1
- El turismo es bueno
- Japanese Music
- Practice English!
- Can Anyone Relate?
- discussion à propos de la culture.
- Traducción correcta a inglés de una frase famosa sobre la música