Autumn is gone (the longest night "traditional celebration")
According our calender , Iranian calender (Solar), each season has three moths .
spring three months (each month 31 days) , summer three months (each month 31 days) , Autumn three months ( but each month 30 days) and finally , winter 3 months (each month 30 days) .
The first day of spring is our new year and i thing it's very beautiful because the Nature's liven and your new year are in the same time and it means a new life .
But the end of Autumn is Azar 30th or December 21st .
( The end of Autumn the longest night )
We celebrate the last night of Autumn because it's the longest night during each year and it's a Traditional celebration for Iranian , and we called this night YALDA (Yalda night).
It's a great night , Iranian families get together , generally in grandparents house and eat watermelon , black seeds and nuts , of course Watermelon is a traditional friut for this night and must be exist (delicious) and talk together , tell jokes , happy store and recollection .
No comment given.
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?
- Lonely homeless man!
- The best way to learn french with a native speaker