Autumn is gone (the longest night "traditional celebration")
According our calender , Iranian calender (Solar), each season has three moths .
spring three months (each month 31 days) , summer three months (each month 31 days) , Autumn three months ( but each month 30 days) and finally , winter 3 months (each month 30 days) .
The first day of spring is our new year and i thing it's very beautiful because the Nature's liven and your new year are in the same time and it means a new life .
But the end of Autumn is Azar 30th or December 21st .
( The end of Autumn the longest night )
We celebrate the last night of Autumn because it's the longest night during each year and it's a Traditional celebration for Iranian , and we called this night YALDA (Yalda night).
It's a great night , Iranian families get together , generally in grandparents house and eat watermelon , black seeds and nuts , of course Watermelon is a traditional friut for this night and must be exist (delicious) and talk together , tell jokes , happy store and recollection .
No comment given.
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?