"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."
Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne is about friendship.
Do you know any other novels on friendship?
I love Mark Twain's The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. The friendhsip between Huck and Tom is beautiful. Huck and Jim are friends although they are different. Their friendship is strong.
The Devoted Friend by Oscar Wilde. The ending is sad but I love the story.
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !
- How to Pronounce the word "open", should be "open" or "oben"?
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?