More on ПОЖАЛУЙСТА "Please"
Пожалуйста is a versatile word. It also means "please" and "there you are" when you give something to somebody.
Customer: Два, пожалуйста. Two, please.
Assistant: Пожалуйста. Here you are.
Customer: Спасибо. Thank you.
Assistant: Пожалуйста. You're welcome.
You can also watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33b2crS7Y-E
No comment given.
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ
- hi.. i want to introduce myself in english
- can you help me to point out the mistakes in the following sentences ?MANY THANKS!
- How different between English and Japanese garden?
- Неужели Google-переводчик прав?
- best song for you ?