More on ПОЖАЛУЙСТА "Please"
Пожалуйста is a versatile word. It also means "please" and "there you are" when you give something to somebody.
Customer: Два, пожалуйста. Two, please.
Assistant: Пожалуйста. Here you are.
Customer: Спасибо. Thank you.
Assistant: Пожалуйста. You're welcome.
You can also watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33b2crS7Y-E
No comment given.
- what is the best way to learn Japanese?
- importnat words
- Is adult native speakers who makes basic grammatical mistakes there?
- Favorite Family Recepes
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?
- What time is it now
- Career as a full time English instructor in a foreign company.
- What Kind of beer you like?
- What is your dream career?