More on ПОЖАЛУЙСТА "Please"
Пожалуйста is a versatile word. It also means "please" and "there you are" when you give something to somebody.
Customer: Два, пожалуйста. Two, please.
Assistant: Пожалуйста. Here you are.
Customer: Спасибо. Thank you.
Assistant: Пожалуйста. You're welcome.
You can also watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33b2crS7Y-E
No comment given.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry
- Learning Article : 10 Practical Spanish Slang Expressions
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥