I would like to have a TESOL tutor
I am learning TESOL/TEFL. I would like to become a volunteer English online tutor, so I can be confident and qualified teacher. I do not have any background or a work experience.
This must include the four skills of learning/teaching English, plus the grammar. Regarding the teaching, it'd be better if you provide the following:
- Teachers and learners. *
- Introduction to English grammar and parts of speech.
- Teaching theories, methods and techniques.*
- The present.
- Managing classes.*
- The past.
- How to teach new language.*
- The future.
- Teaching receptive skills.*
- Modals and conditionals.
- Teaching productive skills.*
- Passive voice and other commonly taught grammar items.
- Teaching pronunciation.
- Lesson planning.*
- Lessons in practice (Video/CD ROM).*
- Course books and other classroom materials.*
- Educational technology.
- Evaluating and testing students.*
- Teaching special groups.
- Trouble shooting.
- Supplementary unit/module - Finding a job and thirty-five top tips for classroom teaching.
You can add more assessments and quizzes, so you can track the progress of students.
To begin my session with you, add me on Skype. My Skype ID: cutegirl2246
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce
- I would like to share books.
- an exciting day
- Improve English skills:)
- Hallo everyone !