I would like to have a TESOL tutor
I am learning TESOL/TEFL. I would like to become a volunteer English online tutor, so I can be confident and qualified teacher. I do not have any background or a work experience.
This must include the four skills of learning/teaching English, plus the grammar. Regarding the teaching, it'd be better if you provide the following:
- Teachers and learners. *
- Introduction to English grammar and parts of speech.
- Teaching theories, methods and techniques.*
- The present.
- Managing classes.*
- The past.
- How to teach new language.*
- The future.
- Teaching receptive skills.*
- Modals and conditionals.
- Teaching productive skills.*
- Passive voice and other commonly taught grammar items.
- Teaching pronunciation.
- Lesson planning.*
- Lessons in practice (Video/CD ROM).*
- Course books and other classroom materials.*
- Educational technology.
- Evaluating and testing students.*
- Teaching special groups.
- Trouble shooting.
- Supplementary unit/module - Finding a job and thirty-five top tips for classroom teaching.
You can add more assessments and quizzes, so you can track the progress of students.
To begin my session with you, add me on Skype. My Skype ID: cutegirl2246
No comment given.
- What do you think about blogging?
- Who has recently applied to become an italki teacher?
- The language you are studying.
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life