It is necessary to have a good vocabulary to be able to communicate properly.
Capital and capital. There two words are homonyms.
capital - Capital city, the area of a country, province, region, or state, regarded as enjoying primary status, usually but not always the seat of the government
ex, The capital of Russia is Moscow
capital - In economics, capital goods, or real capital are those already-produced durable goods that are used in production of goods or services.
Ex, All the attempts to build capitalism in the USSR failed.
There is also a phrase CAPITAL LETTER:
Capital letter, an upper-case letter in a writing system
R.S.V.P. - Répondez s'il vous plaît, or please reply (used at the end of invitations to request a response).
qty - quantity.
thx - thanks
E.T.A. - "Estimated Time of Arrival" or "Edited to Add"
pls cfm - please confirm
@ - at
Here are 40 abbreviations: check your knowledge
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Penpal? Friends?
- Kanji ?? How do I learn the complex kanjis
- Any one can help me with my Self-introduction?
- MOVIES WANTED!! Is there any film recommendation? Can you introduce it briefly?
- Frage verlangen Antworten
- Wie kann ich C1 erreichen?
- Learning multiple languages and maintaining them
- English course
- ich möchte deutsch sprechen