Tips for taking the TOEFL iBT Test
Hi! My name is Annette Picconi. I would like to give you daily tips for taking the TOEFL iBT test. Let us begin to talk first about the reading portion of the test. The first tip is that all the information you will need to answer the questions will be in the reading passage. All of the TOEFL passages are classified into 3 basic categories. They are 1) Exposition- all this means is writing that explains something; 2) Argumentation- this means a passage that will deal with a controversial topic or point and they will want to discuss or debate the topic or point; 3) Historical- here they want you analyze something based on a comparison among several periods of development.
The Readiing questions cover Basic Information skill, Inferencing Skills, and reading to Learn skills. In the discussion I will talk about the 10 question types in Reading portion of the test.
No comment given.
- Do relationships affect career?
- Do you enjoy poems? I am going to share some Spanish poems. Please give me some English poems that you know.
- that was true happiness
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?
- If you want learn chinese or interested chinese culture,you can contact me via skype.My skype:Jamie-xian
- what do you know about Russia ?:)