Russian consonants do not have aspiration and the vowels are not differenciated into short and long, but they do undergo reduction, which will be discussed later.
LETTERS THAT SOUND SIMILAR TO ENGLISH
а-u in buss
и-i in pin
о-o in cop
у-00 in book (not so long)
ч-ch in chain
ш-sh in shop
э-e in pen
- Películas en español?
- The friends is really funny
- Częste błędy - lata / Common mistakes - years
- For learning English
- What makes human language unique?
- Who we are?
- Would you like to leave your native country?
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?