Portuguese keyboard letter accents?
Hello I am and english speaker learning portuguese and would like to know how to adjust the settings on my keyboard to allow me to use accents in my letters for example in the word atencao
I using windows XP
If anybody could help I would really appreciate it
This one should help:
(scroll down to "Windows Alt Codes")
You`ll have to use the numpad for typing the numbers.
I'm Brazilian and I work with an american keybord! Every time I use shortcuts.
You have to change the language of your keyboard. Change "United States" to "United States - International".
After that, open your notepad and try to write "ç" ( , + c)
It should work! If it does not, message me =D
You must change to Portuguese Brazilian ANBT 2.
- Did you know couchsurfing?
- Learn Japanese
- Español a cambio de ingles! Spanish in exchange for English!
- borıng or wonderful
- I'll teach you, a beginner, Mandarin Chinese.
- im never ganna fall in love again
- is it write or wrong?
- Hunting in your culture?
- çorruption is ban or boon for society....just give your ideas.....