Translating Hebrew to English
What does Toda al kol hamachmaot. Needme li shektkavanta lomar chachama instead of hama. Yala kol toov veyom tov machar eem hatalmeedem shelcha mean?
Toda al kol ha'machmaot. Nidme li she'hitkavanta lomar chachama instead of bimkom hama . Yala kol toov veyom tov machar im ha'talmidim shelacha.
Thanks for all the compliments. I think you meant to say "smart" instead of "Hamah." Well, all the best and good day tomorrow with your students.
- Por que a pronúncia do português brasileiro é tão diferente das outras línguas latinas?
- I want to learn German or Spanish
- What are your ideas about Vietnam?
- What country speaks the best English?
- help me plz and thanx
- Tips for helping people with English
- I want someone to help me
- Improving my english and teaching spanish
- How can you be a great language exchange partner? What are your experiences?
- Help me to learn romanian language!