Translating Hebrew to English
What does Toda al kol hamachmaot. Needme li shektkavanta lomar chachama instead of hama. Yala kol toov veyom tov machar eem hatalmeedem shelcha mean?
Toda al kol ha'machmaot. Nidme li she'hitkavanta lomar chachama instead of bimkom hama . Yala kol toov veyom tov machar im ha'talmidim shelacha.
Thanks for all the compliments. I think you meant to say "smart" instead of "Hamah." Well, all the best and good day tomorrow with your students.
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?