Translating Hebrew to English
What does Toda al kol hamachmaot. Needme li shektkavanta lomar chachama instead of hama. Yala kol toov veyom tov machar eem hatalmeedem shelcha mean?
Toda al kol ha'machmaot. Nidme li she'hitkavanta lomar chachama instead of bimkom hama . Yala kol toov veyom tov machar im ha'talmidim shelacha.
Thanks for all the compliments. I think you meant to say "smart" instead of "Hamah." Well, all the best and good day tomorrow with your students.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What do you think of “Fast&Furious 7”？你觉得《速度与激情7》怎么样？
- How to use possession form
- Do you like Jazz music?
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?
- Practicar idioma ingles