Translating Hebrew to English
What does Toda al kol hamachmaot. Needme li shektkavanta lomar chachama instead of hama. Yala kol toov veyom tov machar eem hatalmeedem shelcha mean?
Toda al kol ha'machmaot. Nidme li she'hitkavanta lomar chachama instead of bimkom hama . Yala kol toov veyom tov machar im ha'talmidim shelacha.
Thanks for all the compliments. I think you meant to say "smart" instead of "Hamah." Well, all the best and good day tomorrow with your students.
- What are the most extreme temperatures you have ever known ?
- What is the right way to use Russian verbs correctly?
- Cuáles son los artistas que te gusta ? Y Porqué
- Lets play a game
- prise de contact
- Year-Long Language Programs (Arabic/French)
- How can I use italki points?
- Okay guys. What is this all about?
- 怎么学英语。How to learn English.
- What is your favorite day of the week? Why?