Translating Hebrew to English
What does Toda al kol hamachmaot. Needme li shektkavanta lomar chachama instead of hama. Yala kol toov veyom tov machar eem hatalmeedem shelcha mean?
Toda al kol ha'machmaot. Nidme li she'hitkavanta lomar chachama instead of bimkom hama . Yala kol toov veyom tov machar im ha'talmidim shelacha.
Thanks for all the compliments. I think you meant to say "smart" instead of "Hamah." Well, all the best and good day tomorrow with your students.
- Learning English / Teaching Spanish
- What do you think about my English pronounсiation?
- Russian words i learned recently
- What is fully meaning of 너의어려움을해결해좌?
- Independent travel or with a tour group?
- Anyone want to start a WhatsApp group to learn Spanish?
- The Economist challenge
- Improve english
- Could anyone translate Japanese lyrics into English or Chinese?