Why did you decide to learn Russian?
I would like the members of this group to answer this question as I would like to know what is your motivation.
Do you like Russian culture?
Do you want to know more about it?
Do you like Russian girls or may be you have a Russian girlfriend or wife?
I decided to study russian at UGA because I needed to learn a language for my degree. I already spoke Spanish, and I wanted a challenging language that wasn't Japanese. Russian fit the bill, and I turned out to really enjoy it.
Thank you, Jacob, for your story. Russians is the beautiful language that can help you to read the book by greatest Russian writers in the original.
I'm from Poland, and I study International Trade, so since global economy is more and more interested in doing bussines with Russia it is wise to know this language. Also Russians and Poles have very similar mentality, pronunciation and both are batshit countries, so when I go there, I'm gonna feel just like in home.
And I have no matrimonial interests in this country.
Hi Paulina :)
Thats nice to know about global economy.
And you are absolutely right not to have matrimonial interest. Russian men suck :D
Привт! Я Джеф.
Я хочу учиться по-Русски, как моя жена Руссйка, и Я хочу говорь с ее семьи.
I am just a beginner, and my Russian is terrible! It's discouraging. I want to talk to my in-laws when I visit. Her parents have no English at all, and her brother has very little. Он говорьця нимнога по-Англуский, но он пунямац не очин хорошо. I want to be able to guide them when they come visit us, as well.
- Can you translate this sentence in Chinese？
- What do you think is the most sexy language?
- Do you think you deserve better than this?
- whats the meaning of "in a sense that?"
- hello everybody
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?
- I repeat the daniela's question: There is someone that can help me with English?