Site Feedback

I am chinese .I really want to make korean friends.Can you give me your qq? Thank you!

Can me make friend with you? I am chinese .And i love korea very very very much .I really want to make korean friends.But I only speak "hello,sister ,brother,thank you,i love you ..."haha,because i love watch korean TV! I can learn korean from TV .but i don't write it ! Now i really want to learn korean .Can you give me your qq? I think that it is become convenience for our chatting!Can me make friend with you? Can me make friend with you? I am chinese .And i love korea very very very much .I really want to make korean friends.But I only speak "hello,sister ,brother,thank you,i love you ..."haha,because i love watch korean TV! I can learn korean from TV .but i don't write it ! Now i really want to learn korean .Can you give me your qq? I think that it is become convenience for our chatting! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

星期五 一月 11, 2013 10:30

you ..."haha,because i love watch korean TV! I can learn korean from TV .but i don't write it ! Now i really want to learn korean .Can you give me your qq? I think that it is become convenience for our chatting! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Share:

Comments

No comment given.

Add a comment