Mechanical Translator Stumper
10 Jan 2013
The first is from Google Translator:
I saw the snow swirling but not plum
Fragrance scarred do not need to see Huaminglou
The next is from Bing...
I saw snow falling can't
Snowflakes are floating densely, leaving the prunus-mume flower hidden from my eyes;
Breezes of fragrance, however, remind me that they are blossoming secretly around-a scene, thought wonderful, does not need to be found.
It can be done but it may not give the exact sentiment.
I commend you for your efforts! The meaning of the first line is passable while the 2nd may not reflect accurately what its intention was. However, this is OK since there is no context in which this two lines reflect :) Hold on we shall start discussing the translation in depth when others have tried their hands.
I shall be writing a detailed explanation and translation notes soon. Then it will be more fun when we discuss and have different opinions.
- How to quickly improve my English?
- What's the weather in your city?
- funny question!!:D:D
- Private life and job
- ''To live and let live.''
- 생각 한국어 를 공 부합 니 다
- best wish,
- كيف استعمل البرنامج ابي معلمه اومعلم انجليزي
- مرحبا تراماني فاهمه شي ابي معلم اومعلمه تفهمني النجليزي
- Why do some adults on Italki put photos up of when they were children?