My British friend said that Barbapapa was popular in the 1970's.
Barbapapas: Barbapapa, Barbamama, and the seven barbababies!
Barbazoo (Barbidou in French), yellow, male, lover of animals.
Barbalala, green, female, lover of music.
Barbalib (Barbotine in French, Barbottina in Italian), orange, female, lover of books.
Barbabeau (Barbouille in French, Barbabarba in Italian), black and furry, male, lover of art.
Barbabelle (Barbabella in Italian), purple, female, lover of beauty.
Barbabright (Barbibul in French, Barbabravo in Italian), blue, male, lover of science.
Barbaforte (Barbidur in French), red, male, lover of strength and heroism.
- Words complicated?
- Study vs. Practice
- Language Exchange Questions.
- Do you want to practice your Spanish?
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language
- Why is French so different from other romance languages?
- Visit to Paris looking for a Language meetup group
- Kan noen rette min norsk?
- Je veux apprendre - vous voulez apprendre l'anglais