Short stay at home or... for a language exchange
Taking advantage of the opportunity provided by Italki, I have thought it might be interesting to its users open this idea of learning:
Would you be interested in providing accommodation for a short stay (such as a week ...) at your home or in another form of accomodation in order to maintain an exchange language learning?
I would certainly be interested in doing this. In fact I have already done this several times. I work for a company called American Nursing. This company provides training and housing for the students before they take the TOEFL or IELTS exam. The students stay in my house for about 1 month while I prepare them for the exam.
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"
- Buscando amigos para conversar/mandar mensajes
- How to learn the language
- Reading guide for Italian books
- I miss you more rain!
- What do you think of the website" Italki"?
- Uebersetzungen ins Deutsche