Short stay at home or... for a language exchange
Taking advantage of the opportunity provided by Italki, I have thought it might be interesting to its users open this idea of learning:
Would you be interested in providing accommodation for a short stay (such as a week ...) at your home or in another form of accomodation in order to maintain an exchange language learning?
I would certainly be interested in doing this. In fact I have already done this several times. I work for a company called American Nursing. This company provides training and housing for the students before they take the TOEFL or IELTS exam. The students stay in my house for about 1 month while I prepare them for the exam.
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion