Site Feedback

Hello!!

I am studying English because, maybe in the future I´m gonna move to other country, I wish to meet new people and to have other life...I don´t like my country ...I will study hard to achieve my goals....Any advices to know about places, countries in EE.UU?

Share:

Comments

Be glad to try and help anyone with a language exchange.  I don't have too much time for Skyping yet, but I should in a couple of months.

As far as places go in "EEUU" I assume that's the United States?  I've lived in both the east coast and west coast.  I grew up in Delaware (about 200 km south of New York City) and lived for a time in Oregon (the state above California) and also lived in Nebraska (center of the country) before winding up in Ohio, where I live now (considered part of the east coast, again).  I can tell you there's a great deal of difference between every one of these places.  Delaware and most northeast states are very heavily populated.  So are the famous cities.  But there are many places that are not.  Depends on the type of place you want to live.

Good luck.  Hope to talk to you later.

Thank you!...I would like to live in Utah!

My name is kashif, and Professionally an Accountant want to improve my English as a native speaker. hence to continue this revitalization or betterment would like to invite my Skype's network, at there we are talking about on the following topics.

kashif4656 : this is my skype ID.

kk

Thank you fo share your comment

Hi. Are you improve your englishe?

We can get ih touch with you.

I will be very glad.

Bye....... see you soon

(My skype is kotaraci333)

Add a comment