Chinese(Mandarin) Lesson - Greetings
你好 [nǐ hǎo] Hello
你好吗 [nǐ hǎo ma] How are you?
我很好，谢谢 [wǒ hěn hǎo，xiè xiè] I'm fine, thank you.
我叫谭雅 [wǒ jiào tán yǎ] My name is Tanja.
很高兴认识你 [hěn gāo xìng rèn shí nǐ] Nice to meet you.
再见 [zài jiàn] Goodbye
我的中文说得不好 [wǒ de zhōng wén shuō de bù hǎo] I cannot speak Mandarin well.
会，我会说中文 [huì，wǒ huì shuō zhōng wén] Yes, I speak Mandarin.
你会说英语吗 [nǐ huì shuō yīng yǔ ma] Do you speak English?
会，我会说英语 [huì，wǒ huì shuō yīng yǔ] Yes, I speak English.
不会， 我不会说英语 [bù huì, wǒ bù huì shuō yīng yǔ] No, I don't speak English.
不好意思，你会说中文吗 [bù hǎo yì sī，nǐ huì shuō zhōng wén ma] Excuse me, do you speak Mandarin?
你喜欢中国吗 [nǐ xǐ huān zhōng guó ma] Do you like China?
喜欢， 中国很美丽 [xǐ huān， zhōng guó hěn měi lì] Yes, China is very beautiful.
- The climate has changed
- Relaciones Argentinos y Chileanos.
- Language goals
- Hey; Help me with chinese language
- It is common in Chinese culture to express an abstract idea with concrete things.
- Tenses in French
- Is it offensive to discuss the movie Django Unchained with a black people?
- I need to translate these sentences ito Russian language
- Is it correct?