What is the fact ? (Chapter 1)
ENCYCLOPAEDIA BRITANNICA confirms: " ... A mass of detail in the early sources show that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were like-wise honest and upright men ." Vol. 12 .
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW about him: I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion, which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence, which can make itself appeal to every age.
He preached a religion, founded a state, built a nation, laid down a moral code, initiated numerous social and political reforms, He established a powerful and dynamic society to practice and represent his teachings and completely revolutionized the worlds of human thought and behavior for all times to come.
No comment given.
- Why should I study abroad in Japan?
- emigrate or not emigrate
- Arabic Learning Video & Learn an Arabic phrase
- Which is the most important language in the world?
- Hey guys,could you tell me the difference of 'parents power' thing in your country?
- What kind of life you will have without internet?
- Have you ever thought more carefully about what kind of abilities you have to make you qualified?
- Write a slang that makes you confused when you see it at the first time