what is your enlgish book?
can you name some good english book ?
and can you tell me what is your book that you are studying now?
an example mine are english result and interchange
how about you?
The best handbooks I've ever laid hands on are 'English Grammar in Use' and 'Vocabulary in Use', both from CUP. You can't beat them.
Many thing, but who read :)
You should read for fun too, not just grammar.
Here are some great sites for English things to read:
|This website has news articles that you can read and they are in different levels so beginners or advanced speakers can understand them: http://www.newsinlevels.com/|
|A great way to increase your range and expose yourself to new language is to read articles. Visit www.ezinearticles.com to read short articles on many different topics. Harness the power of the internet to expose yourself to the language.|
that,s great teacher lara , thank you very much
I really like these websites :)
interchange is good but we should use english vacabulary next to that
I really like these websites too!
- to make a new friends...........
- find friend
- I got this 80/60 blood pressure.
- I got 80/60 blood pressure.
- do you know any page lıke ıtalky
- Friend Finding
- Do you agree with the following statements? - Why? - Why not?
- A good song in German
- 大家认为学中文最难得地方是什么？——What's the difficult do you guys think to learn Chinese?
- Everyone together to discuss the festival .OK?