Are you afraid to die or afraid to live?
"Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?" -Rumi
Why fear of anything at all, not only dying. And dying it is not what we know in the world. In fact, we don't know, but will know. :)))
I fear none of the above :D
I'm surely afraid of death, but only sometimes of living because life is all we have.
"I died as a mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal,
I died as animal and I was Man.
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die as Man, to soar
With angels bless'd; but even from angelhood
I must pass on: all except God doth perish.
When I have sacrificed my angel-soul,
I shall become what no mind e'er conceived.
Oh, let me not exist! for Non-existence
Proclaims in organ tones,
To Him we shall return."- Rumi
Maybe you like it:)))
Neither one, nor the other
i afraid of death
I afraid to die, because i am coward, maybe....
Since the beginning of time humans and animals died side by side. We all have to look into it one day. Thats why I do not fear it at all. Without death the world would be overpopulated and why should I be afraid? I'm not afraid of death the earth doesn't have much to offer to me anyway. I just hope that paradise will be open for me because I'm not sure about this fact. I do my very best to make it sure. But even as I was a non believer not long ago I also never feared it. I'm really fearless about death. But I also do not fear about life. I keep on living or I die so there is no big difference to me. So neither this nor the other is more fearsome to me. I have no fear about it at all.
- Life's difficulties
- English (USA) Honorifics ?!?!? (英語 敬語 ?!?!?!)
- News on facebook.
- What's your favorite Fashion brand or style? ^^
- Aprender Ingles e Ensinar Portugues in the SKYPE or WHATS APP
- what was the most novl you liked ? do you prefer to read or watch the novel as a movie ?
- ¿Qué programas de tele (españoles) debo ver?
- who needs a language exchange
- Do you use Italki for collecting Skype contacts?
- Who is your favourite Mexican singer/band?