Skype English Speaking Practice - Group Conversation - Who is Up?
Okay I think a lot of us are looking for help to get their english language improved, whether it's speaking, writing, listening or whatsoever. It's really hard to find a Native English Speaker who could invest their time in bearing and helping lots of non-English speakers and specially for free so I have decided why not create a group where we have a group live/conversation. This may help others to get along with people and understand them also this is gonna be a group study one can teach other whatever he/she knows and vice versa. So who is up for it? Please give me your Skype ID's so I can add you up.
If you are interested, add me to skype "leosarena".
It's really a fabulous idea that u had, because why we have to wait for others native speakers for the sake of our improvement. There is a one more reason behind it, that is before communicating with native speakers, i think it's better to improve our basic skills. I'm ready to join in your group....
So launch it as early as possible...
I have already launched it. Just add me to skype and ill add you to the group. :)
This is wonderful! I'll add you. And you all can add me: paulo.sergio191. Let's get it started!
I have added you.
Great, I'd like to join this group, we can practise more and improve speaking skills for each other. Hope to make friends with everyone.
My skype : yaphetsvn
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?