Does anyone know of any rich source for learning advanced Sanskrit?
Thanks in advance
It's also my question.Beijing University had this major and the professional teacher.
If you get a good source, I'd love to know too.
in e-media resources in Sanscrit is shockingly scarce, fortunately few grammar books are available(Beginners Sanskrit). I own a french-sanscrit dictionary and Meghdutam. forgot the exact source but available in torrent.
I'd wish have ChandraYasora among my freidns. Let her me write letter. My profile is Solomon Golomb. I'll very glad to her
- Parole meravigliose
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- Explore the world----learning German
- parler sur skype
- ¿Que piensan de los campeonatos mundiales de atletismo? ¿Cual evento les ha llamado la atencion?
- I think we start again our life.we did mistake in our life.ı thınk one more chance for me
- Telegram group for English learens
- Come si dici BUT in italiano...
- Grammar question.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up