Does anyone know of any rich source for learning advanced Sanskrit?
Thanks in advance
It's also my question.Beijing University had this major and the professional teacher.
If you get a good source, I'd love to know too.
in e-media resources in Sanscrit is shockingly scarce, fortunately few grammar books are available(Beginners Sanskrit). I own a french-sanscrit dictionary and Meghdutam. forgot the exact source but available in torrent.
I'd wish have ChandraYasora among my freidns. Let her me write letter. My profile is Solomon Golomb. I'll very glad to her
- Cantonese - Which film or Music do you prefer? (English, not German)
- i need a native English speaker teacher
- What your most favourite movie? (specify a genre in brackets: comedy, Drumm, horrors)
- If you are an American, can you walk in? I want to know whether it's common culture in America.
- Is Snow really dead in GOT？
- Kindness and homeless?
- Livre russe pour débutant avec accents
- conocer personas espanol
- Why it's hard to find a parter?
- The plural of the words end with "um": um →s/a