Does anyone know of any rich source for learning advanced Sanskrit?
Thanks in advance
It's also my question.Beijing University had this major and the professional teacher.
If you get a good source, I'd love to know too.
in e-media resources in Sanscrit is shockingly scarce, fortunately few grammar books are available(Beginners Sanskrit). I own a french-sanscrit dictionary and Meghdutam. forgot the exact source but available in torrent.
I'd wish have ChandraYasora among my freidns. Let her me write letter. My profile is Solomon Golomb. I'll very glad to her
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français