New Teacher On Board!
Hello everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, and maybe even ask for some community feedback (though I will probably post this on another discussion as well).
My name is Dani, and I have, collectively, 11 years of experience teaching English reading, writing, and literature. I received my TESOL certification last summer, and my volunteer work with international students really re-energized me as a teacher. I really love working with students from other cultures and backgrounds!
I am currently offering 3 courses: pronunciation, grammar/language structure, and writing. I offer these courses to many levels of students, but my lessons are meant to fit student goals and what students would like to achieve. I try to make the lessons fun, as well as informational. I also offer speaking and tutoring sessions if you just need someone to practice your speech.
I'm trying to offer these lessons and sessions at different time intervals (30 minutes, 45 minutes, and 1 hour) and reasonable prices. Please check out my teacher profile and let me know how I can help you!
No comment given.
- Which is more difficult for you to think in German and Franch ？
- Which is more difficult for you to think in German and French？
- whatsapp group
- Do you believe in attraction law?if not please explain your reasons
- Telling the time in Italian
- The ED endings; asked /t/ or /id/...?
- Egypt - Caito- tenth of ramadan city
- whatsapp groups
- It becomes difficult to find people to speak English with them and have the will to help you
- British or American accent?