New Teacher On Board!
Hello everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, and maybe even ask for some community feedback (though I will probably post this on another discussion as well).
My name is Dani, and I have, collectively, 11 years of experience teaching English reading, writing, and literature. I received my TESOL certification last summer, and my volunteer work with international students really re-energized me as a teacher. I really love working with students from other cultures and backgrounds!
I am currently offering 3 courses: pronunciation, grammar/language structure, and writing. I offer these courses to many levels of students, but my lessons are meant to fit student goals and what students would like to achieve. I try to make the lessons fun, as well as informational. I also offer speaking and tutoring sessions if you just need someone to practice your speech.
I'm trying to offer these lessons and sessions at different time intervals (30 minutes, 45 minutes, and 1 hour) and reasonable prices. Please check out my teacher profile and let me know how I can help you!
No comment given.
- study language
- How is Australia viewed by the average Chinese person?
- Quel est votre film préféré?
- Help me, Please!
- هل أنت تريد أو لاتريد؟
- 请大家猜个谜语（Please guess a riddle）
- I am Chinese, I want to ask that, is psychological education be taken seriously in your country???
- Are the 6 official UN languages truly official??
- I am a english student at university I must improve my english I mean if someone helps me I will so happy .
- Which kind of music do you like?