Site Feedback

Por favor, ayudénme con el español...Puedo ayudarse con inglés :-)

Hey! I'd really like to find some language partners to help me practice speaking Spanish...I'm at roughly a B2/C1 level and just need to become more fluent!

I'm a native English speaker and can help you. I'm looking for a 50/50 exchange and haven't been able to find one yet.

If you can spend 20-30 minutes, once a week speaking English and Spanish with me on skype, please message me :-)

Share:

Comments

Hola, i can help you with spanish :D

I can help with Spanish too, I need to practise english because I am preparing the FCE this year :)

yo te ayudo con español.estoy aprendiendo Ingles,ayudame.gracias mi skype es : juandiego6969.besos

Hola puedo ayudarte con el idioma si deseas via Skype :)

Saludos

chevere! .....mi nombre de skype es milaestrella44 =) pueden agregarme! graciasss

hey hey i'm really interested..give me your skype..

I also want to learn spinish.. but my English is not so good because my native language is Urdu..

Hi Milagros. I'm from Brazil. I speak Portuguese fluently. I can help to start to learn Portuguese. Would you like to help to improve English?

Te puedo ayudar con tu español estoy interesado en aprender ingles!! 

Hola Milagros

Mi nombre es Jairo y soy de Perú, estoy muy interesado en encontrar un compañero(a) con el cual pueda hacer un intercambio de idiomas. Agradeceré mucho me puedas contactar a mi Skype jjamd11
A la espera de tu respuesta.

Jairo Merea Dueñas

Add a comment