Do you think that it is impossible to make friends by only e-mail?
My fiiend always listen (read) to me even when I don't want to talk anyone.
I can open my mind. Do you have the one like this?
What is that your friend listen ?
But I believe this matter is possible...
Why should it not be possible? We make friends through communication and there is an (almost) infinite number of ways to communicate.
Hello, Howard Shaw Yes, I'm Japanese. Thank you for your comment.
Hi, Felix, Why should it not be possible??? yes, I should write POSSIBLE. It doesn't mean I have negative thinking about that.
When I had a chat with my co-workers, one of them told me that it would be difficult make friends through the internet. I didn't want to think so.. Thank you, Felix.
and hello, Hadis!
No, in my opinion it is not impossible. I have a friend and we talk only by e-mail. She is korean and I am from Brazil, but I met her last year when we were in Canada.
How nice! I wonder if it is your love story?
I think it's possible, but it all depends on the levels of sincerity that lie upon such a relationship. It all goes down to being honest, I think...
Thank you, James I agree with you.
I often think that I want to be honest for myself.
It's not necessary to tell a lie, if I really want a friend, isn't it?
Hi Chiemi, In china,many people make friends by internet,and many people had been succeed to find their lover in internet...
how old are you?..I want to know more japanese girl like what kind of boy :P
- Hey guys,could you tell me the difference of 'parents power' thing in your country?
- What kind of life you will have without internet?
- Have you ever thought more carefully about what kind of abilities you have to make you qualified?
- Write a slang that makes you confused when you see it at the first time
- What makes you chill out when you are pissed off?
- What kind of questions do you consider to be impolite when someone talks with you at the first time?
- earth/sky (heaven)
- Head over heels