The Past tense is formed by the verb AVERE (to have) in present tense plus the verb with the ending ATO:
io ho parlato
tu hai parlato
lui ha parlato
lei ha parlato
Lei ha parlato
noi abbiamo parlato
voi avete parlato
loro hanno parlato
NEgative is formed by adding NON before the verb AVERE:
Io non ho guardato - I didnt look
Tu non hai amato - You did not love
Lui non ha ascoltato - He didnt listen etc
there are 3 types of regular verbs.here how the past tense is formed:
-are avere + verb stem+ato
- ere avere + verb stem+uto
-ire avere + verb stem+ito
ex: io ho amato - i loved
tu hai prenduto - you took
lui ha dormito - he slept
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Have any of you tried the app Hellotalk to practice your target languages?
- boring boring boring.......
- What do you think about Brazil?
- School in Dublin
- Penpal? Friends?
- Kanji ?? How do I learn the complex kanjis
- Any one can help me with my Self-introduction?
- MOVIES WANTED!! Is there any film recommendation? Can you introduce it briefly?