The Past tense is formed by the verb AVERE (to have) in present tense plus the verb with the ending ATO:
io ho parlato
tu hai parlato
lui ha parlato
lei ha parlato
Lei ha parlato
noi abbiamo parlato
voi avete parlato
loro hanno parlato
NEgative is formed by adding NON before the verb AVERE:
Io non ho guardato - I didnt look
Tu non hai amato - You did not love
Lui non ha ascoltato - He didnt listen etc
there are 3 types of regular verbs.here how the past tense is formed:
-are avere + verb stem+ato
- ere avere + verb stem+uto
-ire avere + verb stem+ito
ex: io ho amato - i loved
tu hai prenduto - you took
lui ha dormito - he slept
- Would anyone dare to admit that the main reason for learning a foreign language is to find love?
- You like more sweet or salty food? What is your favorite of them?
- Tongue Twisters
- Any Good speaker of English Language
- 14 July = Pluto + my birthday
- How important is the accent for ESL English learners?
- English language
- Class For Free
- Have you found Intensive weekly courses to be of benefit?
- Professionnel de la santé