The Past tense is formed by the verb AVERE (to have) in present tense plus the verb with the ending ATO:
io ho parlato
tu hai parlato
lui ha parlato
lei ha parlato
Lei ha parlato
noi abbiamo parlato
voi avete parlato
loro hanno parlato
NEgative is formed by adding NON before the verb AVERE:
Io non ho guardato - I didnt look
Tu non hai amato - You did not love
Lui non ha ascoltato - He didnt listen etc
there are 3 types of regular verbs.here how the past tense is formed:
-are avere + verb stem+ato
- ere avere + verb stem+uto
-ire avere + verb stem+ito
ex: io ho amato - i loved
tu hai prenduto - you took
lui ha dormito - he slept
- My problem in English listening
- I'm having problem making out the difference between 'Here you go' and 'Here you are.' Are they the same?
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?
- Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?