The Past tense is formed by the verb AVERE (to have) in present tense plus the verb with the ending ATO:
io ho parlato
tu hai parlato
lui ha parlato
lei ha parlato
Lei ha parlato
noi abbiamo parlato
voi avete parlato
loro hanno parlato
NEgative is formed by adding NON before the verb AVERE:
Io non ho guardato - I didnt look
Tu non hai amato - You did not love
Lui non ha ascoltato - He didnt listen etc
there are 3 types of regular verbs.here how the past tense is formed:
-are avere + verb stem+ato
- ere avere + verb stem+uto
-ire avere + verb stem+ito
ex: io ho amato - i loved
tu hai prenduto - you took
lui ha dormito - he slept
- Is learning a language a subconscious process ?
- How common is to use would to talk about the past?
- Are any Italki teachers teaching from al-Kitaab?
- French music !
- English - Russian skype voice talks
- Un articolo interessante
- La Guerra Civil Española
- This question is for people who make notebook corrections on italki
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society