I know alot of people get intrested in languages through music, so i was wondering if anyone in this group likes Korean music, and what kind. It's ok if it's not only kpop, i actually listen to more music in Korean than just that.
Same here. I grew up with lots of styles of music and different languages (mostly Japanese and Jamaician songs) so liking songs in other languages was natural to me.
I can't remember what my first Korean song was since it was a long time ago, but I started to keep track of the songs I liked with 2ne1. From them I got in to Big Bang,Brown Eyed Girls and a whole bunch of other groups, and now im also into a lot of Korean hip hop like Yoon Mirae, Tiger JK, and Zico (from Block B)
I dont really have alot of ballads, but i do have a few slower songs. Like They are coming by Whesung ft Ailee.
- How to study English ?
- How should I prepare for part 2 of the IELTS exam?
- Books for learning Japanese (Beginner)
- How to improve listening?
- an app for learning language by talk to the native
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?mes
- La difference entre à, en et dans