I know alot of people get intrested in languages through music, so i was wondering if anyone in this group likes Korean music, and what kind. It's ok if it's not only kpop, i actually listen to more music in Korean than just that.
Same here. I grew up with lots of styles of music and different languages (mostly Japanese and Jamaician songs) so liking songs in other languages was natural to me.
I can't remember what my first Korean song was since it was a long time ago, but I started to keep track of the songs I liked with 2ne1. From them I got in to Big Bang,Brown Eyed Girls and a whole bunch of other groups, and now im also into a lot of Korean hip hop like Yoon Mirae, Tiger JK, and Zico (from Block B)
I dont really have alot of ballads, but i do have a few slower songs. Like They are coming by Whesung ft Ailee.
- Can you help me by choosing the correct answers. 谢谢！
- differences between thanksgiving day in USA and Canada?
- Drinking water vending machine
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!