Dear my italki.com friends,
I am new to this site. I've recently known about it. When you join a social network site, e.g. facebook or italki.com, do you feel more comfortable to ask questions than you are in classroom? or don't you feel reluctant to ask or to share your thoughts in facebook or italki.com? For me, I have a facebook account and italki one but this is my first time to write this message to you folks. Feel free to share. Thanks,
No comment given.
- hello, I'm paolo from italy, searching for someone to improve my english and to teach italian
- Both Old Books and New Textbooks in China
- Which one is more important for you? And why?
- Looking for anyone for practicing spanish? Add me on Skype!!!
- ما مدى أهمية الللغة؟
- Bluetooth & Wireless
- Mexican mentality
- hey everyone
- Do you think two persons who met in the internet would be lifelong friends?
- Male circumcision