fatih
what do you think about tea?

tea is very impotant in my country?what do you think about tea?

‘seni çay içerken izlemek,

seni çay doldururken,

seni demlerken çayı,

kimseler inanmasa da düpedüz sevap..’ -Alper Gencer

Jan 31, 2013 6:03 PM
Comments · 21

I hate normal tea how it's drank in England, with tea bags and milk, but I looove cay like how you drink it in Turkey. Good job too, because you drink it like 30x a day :D

January 31, 2013

Yeah I actually noticed how much Turkish people like tea:) In here 'Jordan' people love it too & they have it daily mostly with their breakfasts & dinners, or alone after lunch. Yet people still love the red tea & green tea is not really acceptable every where in my country even though it's my favourite drink. I heard about the white tea also but it still didn't reach the markets in Jordan, I heard it's full of benefits for the body though, so I hope I'll get the chance to try it soon.

I love instant coffee in many different brands, but tea in my opinion is much better specially if u drink it alone & not accompanied with food, besides tea don't give the bad breath that coffee does;)

August 20, 2014

<a href="http://www.ph4.ru/italki.com" target="_blank">w</a>ww.help4event.com - yeah!

February 21, 2013

I,m a lover of tea! Specially herbal tea. I like to collect herbals for myself. I study herbal books and accordance of my health situation I mix it for me and my close. Last week I started with drinking of the green tea and I observe benefits of it. Drinking of coffee I consider as unhealthy habit! (I,m slightly addicted of coffee- or from coffee or to coffee?)hahah

February 20, 2013

Love tea (not as much as coffee however)! the women in my family drink mostly tea with or without meals, but th that side they are from a formally british carribean island. I like tea with food when I am relaxing,...

February 19, 2013
Show more