carefull starts from "C" , but people say B careful .. :)
Be not B it is mean the axuiliary verb.
carefull start from with "C" , but people says B be careful
Actually I don't quite understand what your sentence means. Grammatically I think it should read:
"Carefull " starts with "C", but people say "B careful / Be careful". ("B" often refers to "be" when people are sending text to others in order to save space in the message.)
A person- people
a man- men
a child-children.....so on
Why did you use "says"?
Use says in a sentence
- It may be worth while to be careful what one says before her.
- Says it is to call it by when I want it to come.
- Also, when she talks, she is unstable, she wanders, she is incurably inconsistent; what she says to-day she contradicts tomorrow.
- and winks, and says, very modernly: Home again, at Camelot.
- The hired man says that he was very much scared by the hooting of an owl.The new creature says its name is Eve.
- Nevertheless, what he says is interesting.
You'r right, it was a gramatical mistake!! sorry
The people says...hehe, hmm...normally you will hear in the USA "People, (they)say.."
However if it's grammatically correct, then it's fine. We were never a people of rules here...
a people; I meant to say "a group of people" ohmigosh....
Letter S couse me alot of problem!!
- Why should I study abroad in Japan?
- emigrate or not emigrate
- Arabic Learning Video & Learn an Arabic phrase
- Which is the most important language in the world?
- Hey guys,could you tell me the difference of 'parents power' thing in your country?
- What kind of life you will have without internet?
- Have you ever thought more carefully about what kind of abilities you have to make you qualified?
- Write a slang that makes you confused when you see it at the first time