Site Feedback

What could be a perfect business???

Hi, I am a unemployed Spanish ( like other 6 millions... ). I have a good CV, I worked as director in a Decathlon shop, Nike shop and a Cinema too so, I have experience in team management but now I'm thinking about to create my own business... Could you help me? Have you got any good idea? I don't want to espend much money ( maximum 20.000 euros ). I'll wait to hear your ideas!

Share:

Comments

I think now days is good to do business on the internet, for example creat a good website , even education one , and try to absorb people and find a lotof advertisment and so on, if you like have good idea in this subject , so you can contact with me!

Hello,

I like travelling and I know exectly that some people from Ireland, Russia, Germany so on buy the rooms in the hotels of Bulgaria. Many people rent these rooms in the summer ( :( not other seasons) and oweners have got good money. If you have got rooms in your own hotels , I'll have my summer vacations with my friends and students there :)

Good luck!

Mucha suerte amigo. Estamos todos muy mal. A ver si entre todos conseguimos tirar para adelante y salir un poco de esta situación. Un saludo desde salamanca y mucha suerte.

Gente quieren comer, beber, dormir, amar, y eso es todo. Piensar en que el gente quieren lo mas, cual es amor y comida no? :) Xp

Musha Suerte Para Todos :)

I am a business girl in China . my job is do trading with different countries . you know,in your city or other city . there are so many people want to buy something from China . because the price is cheaper than in your city . so if you are intrested ,you can help the people in your city find good suppliers in China .

if you are intrested ,you can contact me .

Add a comment