Site Feedback

hello, why it is needed to speak in English when i know Hindi as my native language?

... as in my college ,it is needed to speak in English in our personality development classes .Can we not develop our personality as we know my native language??

Share:

Comments

maybe because english is important language in all over the world . it's first world language

English is the international language. as Hindi is your native language, you can only talk to the people who know Hindi, but what about the others? Anyone would like to have friends from abroad. Besides, knowing English helps you to better understand other people and other cultures, except for yours. Plus, if you go abroad/travel around the world, you cannot talk to the people who dont know Hindi, so they cannot help you when you are in need. English is very important :D

but english is not a language to learn in one day

If you learn how to speak English it will help you communicate with many people from other countries.

no language is to learn on one day.

Hello aartitripathi8080 Nobody is promoting English. The brute fact is, people all over the world demand to learn it. All we do here is try to accomodate the many requests for assistance in learning English. I can understand your sentiments, and I don't think your question is unreasonable. Most languages are beautiful in their own right. However, all the same, it is convenient for us all to be able to speak with each other, and sometimes this is easier when there is a single language that so many of us can learn. English may have been very difficult to learn in the past; but with modern technology, such as Television, Internet Live Chat, and recordings in speech broadcasts and Music, it is very easy for so many people to acquire a working knowledge in basic English.---Warm Regards, Bruce

It is not really necessary to learn English. It all depends on your personal life. If you plan to participate in the global economy, then learning English is necessary in order to compete in business, since speaking English is often a requirement of employment. But if you decide that your career really does not need the knowledge of English, then you can be perfectly content and successful by speaking only Hindi.

Add a comment