I am looking for an English teacher
Are there an English native teacher for a boy of 11 y.o., my son? I want the teacher ask questions about a topic my boy is learning in school. For example, now they are learning this: "In Britain the Queen is the Head of State, but in fact she doesn't rule the country. She is the symbol of the country, its history and its traditions... The real power in the country belongs to the British Parliament and to the British Government"... My son understand topics like this without any problem. He needs to talk about it as much as possible to be able to SPEAK, to ask, to be asked, to copy your intonation. I will send the topics they are learning by e-mail. I need regular 2-3 lessons a week, each lesson 30 minutes. I will be near my son.
No comment given.
- merhaba herkes
- learning Spanish
- English idioms
- Do relationships affect career?
- Do you enjoy poems? I am going to share some Spanish poems. Please give me some English poems that you know.
- that was true happiness
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?