I am looking for an English teacher
Are there an English native teacher for a boy of 11 y.o., my son? I want the teacher ask questions about a topic my boy is learning in school. For example, now they are learning this: "In Britain the Queen is the Head of State, but in fact she doesn't rule the country. She is the symbol of the country, its history and its traditions... The real power in the country belongs to the British Parliament and to the British Government"... My son understand topics like this without any problem. He needs to talk about it as much as possible to be able to SPEAK, to ask, to be asked, to copy your intonation. I will send the topics they are learning by e-mail. I need regular 2-3 lessons a week, each lesson 30 minutes. I will be near my son.
No comment given.
- 沉湎于网络怎么办...How can I be not given to play computer any more...
- Quel est le sens de "fut bien trop fort" qui se trouve dans les paroles ci-dessous?
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?