I am looking for an English teacher
Are there an English native teacher for a boy of 11 y.o., my son? I want the teacher ask questions about a topic my boy is learning in school. For example, now they are learning this: "In Britain the Queen is the Head of State, but in fact she doesn't rule the country. She is the symbol of the country, its history and its traditions... The real power in the country belongs to the British Parliament and to the British Government"... My son understand topics like this without any problem. He needs to talk about it as much as possible to be able to SPEAK, to ask, to be asked, to copy your intonation. I will send the topics they are learning by e-mail. I need regular 2-3 lessons a week, each lesson 30 minutes. I will be near my son.
No comment given.
- La Guerra Civil Española
- This question is for people who make notebook corrections on italki
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.