I am looking for an English teacher
Are there an English native teacher for a boy of 11 y.o., my son? I want the teacher ask questions about a topic my boy is learning in school. For example, now they are learning this: "In Britain the Queen is the Head of State, but in fact she doesn't rule the country. She is the symbol of the country, its history and its traditions... The real power in the country belongs to the British Parliament and to the British Government"... My son understand topics like this without any problem. He needs to talk about it as much as possible to be able to SPEAK, to ask, to be asked, to copy your intonation. I will send the topics they are learning by e-mail. I need regular 2-3 lessons a week, each lesson 30 minutes. I will be near my son.
No comment given.
- هر چه می خواهد دل تنگت بگو..
- Did you do a good deed for someone today?
- Feedback for tutors and other related things about lessons on italki!
- do you get annoyed if people here have fake, random or no profile picture at all?
- busco la gente
- some one help me please with learning English correctly
- Appredre francais
- Are you a LIDER or not ?
- what do you think?