Will you grant my wish and be my friend from Japan?
My name is Alicia, and I simply wish to make friends with people who live in Japan and to learn about Japanese culture. I would be forever grateful if someone from Japan would find it in his or her heart to be my friend and share things with me about their homeland!!! I've had a sentimental connection to Japan ever since I was a little girl but I can't explain why, and I have been trying to get in contact with someone from Japan who would be willing to do talk with me but alas I've had no luck!!! Please will someone help me?
P S its my dream to go to Japan someday, but this is the first step :)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?
- What is important to enter in a good university?
- What is most difficult part with studying Japanese?
- Les chanteurs québecoises
- Is possible to get fluency in any foreign language whitout studying abroad